sumthing

boleh ngambil dari blog-nya orang. tapi pas bgt! baca gihh!!!

'I am drug and disease free and I intend to stay that way. I am looking for a strong platonic friendship first, and an open to more if "the right person" who truly loves me comes along. I am looking for someone who can be a lifelong friend. I open to sex, its important but not the main point. I am looking for a smart people who has sense of humor who likes to make a friends or plan to make a relationship. who can love me and accept me for who I am. who know each other better... and who knows what will happen. What I look for in a friend is someone who is open, honest, candid, intelligent, and has a good sense of humor. Those requirements mean more than anything. It is what I give, and it is what I would like in return. If you are interested, please feel free to email me and we can get to know each other. I am willing to relocated for the right person, who will love me and will treat me right.
Its better to tell the reality and the truth instead of pretending to be the best man of the world and being honest at the beginning is always better than confessing afterward.'

dalem kan!!! cerita ttg seorang lelaki yg lagi nyari 'pendamping' cuma gak jelas nyari laki-laki, perempuan ato kucing! duhh......jadi pengen juga...hehehehe................

Comments

Popular Posts