laughing at life

hahaha...it's funny how life goes. when one door is closed, another will open! or at least that's what i thought.

and this year has been a vvery exciting year for me--tried to apply for fulbright scholarship (but failed before even sending the application), reached my ITP TOEFL score 623, decided to donate a part of my liver a my old best friend's daughter (which didn't happen since the donatee died), worked in a county hospital (as i've been dreaming of), and now as sms came in asking me if i'm ready to be sent to afghan as a volunteer.

it didn't take too much time for me to reply the message. i said insyaALLAH i am ready.

WOW!

this really is a remarkable year for me!

Comments

  1. volunteer NGO? wow, gw pgn bgt jadi kyk gitu :P

    Bee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

komentar gak jelas

Popular Posts