on relationship and bringing things to the table


when in a relationship we see our partner as an equal counterpart. whatever we can do to him/her, he/she can do it to us too. in order for a relationship to work out, both sides must accomodate each needs towards the other. relationship fails when one side is not able to bring equal attitude to the table.

i, somehow, do that. at one specific relationship, i fail to give equal attitude and manner needed for the relationship to work out. i was being selfish. and this foolish selfishness has caused me a precious relationship. the one that was started with so much enthusiasm is now has changed so drastically.


I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
I wish you health
But more than wealth
I wish you love

And in July some lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So with my best
My very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
And most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love

And most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love

Comments

  1. Love this song especially sung by Rosemary Clooney. Nice posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

komentar gak jelas

Popular Posts